Launching your B2B startup or Software-as-a-Service in Asia? Want to get full exposure for your solutions? Consider pitching at B2BCon this October in Hong Kong!
B2BCon sets itself apart from all other events in Asia as we are 100% focused on B2B and enterprise SaaS. B2BCon’s track record of success and exposure to the B2B tech ecosystem of VCs, investors, IT buyers, end-users clients and industry press make B2BCon the premier launch option in Asia.
Pitch application is free of charge, as long as your company fits within our requirements (your company received less than US$ 10 million in funding, you speak fluent English and you are able to demo a functional product / service). Applications will be handled on a rolling basis and startups that are selected will only need to pay US$ 590 to exhibit in the main lobby area.
– Launch with a B2Bang: Hone your message and launch in front of an audience of investors, industry experts and industry/trade press.
– Network with key influencers: meet qualified investors, CIOs, functional heads (finance, human resources, supply chain, marketing) and IT directors from Fortune 500 companies. We invite top decision makers from leading manufacturers, retailers, brand owners to attend B2BCon and help introduction with participating startups.
– Opportunity to win a B2BCon Award: Winners receive an engraved award, special prizes and press recognition
– Get first feedback and coaching from executive producer Max Henry, the B2BCon team and its advisors
– PR support and communications training with a leading PR or digital marketing agency
– Pre-event rehearsal and feedback with B2BCon team
– Post-event editorial coverage, interview and video across the Entrepnr Network, Entrepreneurs Asia Magazine and other media partners
Yes, there will be some pretty awesome prizes to be won for your winning team!
• Seed funding of up to $200,000 USD (for each winning startup)
• Acceptance into the Venturetec 6 month enterprise accelerator program
• Connections into Global Fortune 500 companies
• Mentorship from C-level executives from across the APAC region
• Roadshow to Silicon Valley to meet enterprise customers and VC’s